Below is the step-by-step guide to facilitate your Equity Crowdfunding Application submission.
We have a 2-level application.
- Level 1 Screening : The Level 1 Screening looks into the statutory standing of your business, past track record and credit-worthiness of your business and primary team members. You are required to complete and submit the Pre-Pitch Form for the Level 1 Screening.
- Level 2 Screening : The Level 2 Screening requires you to submit information on your business, stating your funding requirements and your pitch to the investors. It is highly recommended that you have your business plan ready, before commencing this Level. You are required to complete and submit the My Pitch form for the Level 2 Screening.
You will also need to attach the following together with your submission:
- NRIC or Passport copy of Main Contact Person
- NRIC of Passport copy of Directors and Key Management TeamCertified Trustee Copy of the Statutory Documents (M&A, Forms 9/13, 44, 24, 49)
- A 3-year business plan
- Business Financial Projections (including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow)
- Certified Trustee Copy of the latest Audited & Management Accounts
To begin your application, just follow the step-by-step guide as follows:
STEP 1: Create an account to access the online Pre-Pitch Form
- Go to https://fs27.formsite.com/ataplus/form1/form_login.html
- Register as a NEW USER. This is a simple and quick process, which will take no more than 1 minute.
- It is recommended that you use the same Username, Password and email address; as per your ATA PLUS membership account
- Once you submit the required details, the online Ata Plus Pre-Pitch Form will appear
STEP 2: The Online Ata Plus Pre-Pitch Form
- You can now begin to key-in the required information in the Form
- The items marked with an asterisk ( * ) are required fields and cannot be left blank
- If you have inserted the required information in a wrong format, or, a compulsory information was left blank; the system will prompt you accordingly by highlighting the respective field(s)
STEP 3: Saving the Online Ata Plus Pre-Pitch Form
- You do not have to complete the form at one sitting.
- You have the option of saving your Work-in-Progress (WIP) Pre-Pitch form. Scroll down to the bottom of the online Form and click on "SAVE PROGRESS"
- Should you opt to save your WIP Pre-Pitch form, you can always resume filling up the form by logging in as a RETURNING USER
- To login, go to https://fs27.formsite.com/ataplus/form1/form_login.html
STEP 4: Submit the Completed Online Ata Plus Pre-Pitch Form
- Once all the required information are keyed-in and completed, click "SUBMIT"
- You will receive a receipt notification from Ata Plus upon submission of your completed Pre-Pitch form
As for My Pitch form, you can access it at https://fs27.formsite.com/ataplus/form2/index.html. Please follow the same step-by-step guide as above for My Pitch form.
It is highly recommended that you have your business plan and financial projections prepared prior to completing the form.
Should you require any assistance or have any enquiries regarding the application forms, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]